Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

  
ALL PHOTOS ©2008 JAMES JACKSON : ANY REPRODUCTION PROHIBITED WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT.


Hey Kids,

Happy New Year from the Blotter Blag! Playing a little catch up here... since my last entry I have been slammed with my day job and the final story line for my next film project "Satan's Ranch". With the closing of 2008 there has not been much news outside of an epic little ski trip where I had made history with a ride on Jackson Hole's inaugural cruise of "Big Red". The timing of storms through Wyoming and Utah could not have been more perfect as I had fresh powder at Grand Targhee, Jackson Hole, Park City, Snowbird and even Tahoe! There are some decent shows rolling through the Golden Gate so with time permitting I will post a few pix and or a blurb or two... in the meantime here are a few snaps from my last trip. Hail 2009!

No comments: