Friday, July 11, 2008

A new home for the blotter blag!


Welcome to the new home of my official blotter blag (blog), formerly hosted on the Lumanox Pictures website. I have decided to change the previous locale and format for ease and efficiency as well as to implement designs to make this spot slightly more personal than the previous incarnation. I've not settled on a decisive format at present as I am considering making this volume of ideas, pictures, stories, commentaries, or whatever, non-linear. That is to say, I may recount past events here and there for the benefit of those who do not know me personally. To you, this will be your opportunity to peep a glimpse behind the curtain. Therefore, you might find that this is somewhat of a glass onion. It is my intent to update the content semi regularly with only interesting material or events, don't expect to find too many lamenting details of my life. I welcome your commentary and thoughts. Thanks! -James A. Jackson


No comments: