Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Satan's Ranch"


Dear Fiends,

The haunts of Halloween are near, an annual affair which is the focus of hatred and odium for my dear mother. Needless to say she’s not exactly enthusiastic on the news that I have recently locked the storyline for my next film “Satan’s Ranch”. She finds it particularly “terribly gross”. Heh, heh, heh… I miss those Saturday nights as a young child when I would beg her to let me stay at my grandparents so as I could sneak up the stairs at midnight to secretly watch “Creature Features” as did so many other demented children. Man, those were the good old days, the very forming of my sick mind under blue filtered light. Satan’s Ranch will not actually be the first horror film I’ve worked on, but it will be the first of my own. I’ve have posted a link to obtain a synopsis on the Lumanox Pictures website. There are already some sub rosa goodies in the works for this project so I promise to post a few details as developments permit. So kiddies, in the vein and spirit of thingz all horror have a terror-rific ghoul’s night out… and fangs-a-lot!!!

No comments: